2009年4月1日星期三

I love the pink of it

I use to really love Rebecca Minkoff replica bag , but not so much anymore.They never add any new styles, and they’re always on sale for 70% off at the end of the season.
sturdy bags are handy when you fear your essentials being all over the place or when you really want your bag to stay in one single spot. The sturdiest piece in my collection is definitely my Multicolore Trouville by Louis Vuitton, and it definitely keeps its shape. I can’t imagine owning anything stiffer than my Trouville, as it would practically seem like a hard travel case or something. Speaking of hard cases, anybody looking for one? I recently ran into the Pragmatic Black Leather Case by Diesel. I had no idea that tough brand Diesel makes hard cases for their collection, is that newly learned or simply old news?
the lovest:This piece is purposely designed with a vintage feeling to it. Aged gold toned hardware and its silhouette give this an antique finish. A square shaped body with double short handle tops seems to me like really uncomfortable to carry everyday. What should you carry in it? Who knows, eventually its owner will find use out of this.I love the pink of it.
I really like the look of it, it’s just I can’t image what I would wear it with.it’s safe to say that it’s new news, it is gorgeous in the grape.

没有评论:

发表评论